An Afternoon at Microsoft
Get On would like to invite you to attend 'Get Inspired, Get Skilled, Get a Job'
After the success of our previous 'An Afternoon at Microsoft' events in London, Get On are pleased to announce that we are back with our first London workshop of 2013.
Open to 16-24 year olds, this event aims to help educate those who attend in a number of different areas relating to employment, education and training. What you can expect from the day:
- A brief introduction to Microsoft and working in the IT Industry.
- Tips on what employers look for in a good CV, application and interview.
- A Keynote speaker from someone within Microsoft, talking about their experiences and any advice they have.
- A department specific session, focused on what roles and responsibilities you could expect in a Marketing/Sales/Technical position for example.
- Run by Microsoft interns, you will hear all about their experiences and how they found the application process.
There will be plenty of interactive, engaging sessions throughout the afternoon that will ensure you gain the most from your time at Microsoft.
For further information and to sign up please visit the following link: http://geton-eac2.eventbrite.co.uk/#
We look forward to seeing you on the 22nd March!
Get On UK
You Might Also Like...
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter