Graduate Sales Trainee
- Support the identification of new business to support the organisations growth strategy.
- The evaluation of opportunities for new business and the presentation of these opportunities to the Business Development Manager.
- Development of tender strategies for specific tender opportunities.
- Assist with the preparation of tenders for new rolling stock and maintenance opportunities.
- Assist with the negotiations for new business contracts in conjunction with the tender team.
- Support the driving of the initial stages of the implementation of new business using contacts, relationships and principles developed during the identification and development of it.
- Communicating with key internal and external decision makers
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Supporting the Communications Team to run sales campaigns
- Development of sales capability statements and presentations
- Booking and attending meetings; including the production of reports and minutes.
Training & Development
You Might Also Like...
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter