We are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated young people aged between 16 and 24 who live or go to school in Ealing to join Ealing apprenticeships.
Ealing apprenticeships have been designed to provide opportunities for young people, ‘To Connect You And Your Shot’. You will work towards a National Vocational Qualification at Level 2 in your first year (equivalent of key stage 4) and Level 3 in your second year (equivalent of 2 A levels).
You do not need special skills, work experience or qualifications. All you need is to be enthusiastic and be willing to:
- develop your skills
- work to your full potential
- be a good team member
- deliver the best possible service to the people and communities of Ealing
What you will get out of this great experience:
- a one year training contract with an optional second year
- a generous training allowance
- work-based learning leading to an apprenticeship
- a chance to add to and develop your existing skills
- invaluable work experience at Ealing Council
- advice on developing your career at Ealing Council or elsewhere
To apply visit the Ealing Council website http://www.ealing.gov.uk/site/ and complete an online application form.