Comercial and Business development L'Oreal
Duration: 12 months from June and August 2012
Annual Salary: £18,000
In a Key Account Management role, you will be responsible for a part of our business and work with large clients such as Tesco, Boots, Superdrug, John Lewis to build their business, and ours, by providing mutually beneficial business solutions. The role requires maturity, good relationship-building skills and a commercial mind.
• Negotiating with the client to build a business relationship of trust and confidence to deliver business objectives.
• Tailoring and maximising new launches within accounts.
• Putting together rationales for new product listings, space increases and promotions.
• Key competitor analysis.
• Liaising with all areas of the business internally in order to assure the highest level of customer service.
• Monitoring sales and identifying new business opportunities whilst accurately forecasting promotions and launches.
The candidate should:
• Be results driven and enjoy a challenge
• Be enthusiastic about managing your own business in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Show a natural ability as a communicator who enjoys networking and negotiating, and is able to adapt to different personalities/circumstances
• Demonstrate an ability to handle objections and confrontation confidently
• Be a flexible thinker who generates new ideas and business solutions
Required education - Bachelor (Undergraduate)