PR & Communications Internship - 12 Months With L'Oreal
Duration: 12 months from June & August 2013
Working in the press office, you will help us to portray our brands in the best way possible to the press. This may include liaising day to day on specific products or offers to readers, or managing large-scale events. As an intern, your principal accountability would be to provide support to the press office in ensuring the smooth running of day to day business.
• Ordering of product, stationary orders, post and couriers & press cuttings
• Managing product mailouts
• Management of media lists
• Handling press calls & liaising with journalists
• Scheduling reader offers and make-overs
• Monitoring newspapers and magazines for coverage and scanning for distribution for teams
You would be responsible for your own live projects within the team with exposure to senior management.
The candidate should:
• Be a good all-round performer
• Have the ability to work autonomously
• Demonstrate a strong sense of initiative and problem solving
• Have strong interpersonal skills
• Have strong IT skills
Required education - Bachelor (Undergraduate)
You Might Also Like...
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter